Fresh Produce Position Available
Kitchen position suitable for a Chef or Butcher wanting a change of scenery or a foodie with a love of all things delicious.
We are a small but quickly expanding ethicurean farm; we raised chickens, pigs and cows on grass and do it in a way that aims to regenerate the land.
We only use organic inputs and have a focus on producing clean, nutrient dense food for our community.
We have a farm at our home in Brooklet plus we lease land and grow pasture-raised animals at The Farm at Ewingsdale - and we now looking for a new team member.
Permanent Part-Time or Full-time for the right person
Remuneration $25/hr up depending on experience. Plus benefits like super, paid holidays, and paid sick leave.
**Super supportive of people with families and school friendly hours available.**
(Like a 9.30am - 2.30pm work day)
We are a super small team who are looking for an amazing someone with the right personality who can be that extra set of hands.
The job is working with our crew in our on-farm butchery / kitchen.
The role is all about getting the things that we grow on our farm ready for sale and includes;
- Preparation + packing of raw product into retail portions (vacuum packing)
- If interested (but not essential) - some of the butchery component (we have a butcher but 2 is better than 1!) – we raise pork, chicken and beef and break it all down in-house.
- Packing orders for our online store.
- Cleaning and packing eggs into cartons.
- Occasional Deliveries (driver’s license required).
- Generally keeping things clean.
Immediate start - can start with 1 day or a 5 day full-time position for the right person.
Applications close 6th September.
Sorry not suitable for visa workers.
Apply via email (CV and a blurb about yourself) firstname.lastname@example.org and I'm happy to answer questions during normal business hours. (Georgina 0400119312)